Sunday, November 29, 2009

Examiner - a new attempt at free-lance journalism

I started writing for Examiner.com.  I never thought I would agree to be an unpaid free-lance journalist;) after years of professional experience in India.  But hey, breaking into the world of free-lance journalism in the US hasn't been exactly easy - not in this economy, not with my lack of a media network.  So the Examiner, it is.  At least it let's me get published and I receive some good feedback from their group of editors backing this venture.

So here goes a link to one of my recent articles... read, comment and enjoy!

http://www.examiner.com/x-30849-Austin-Vegetarian-Food-Examiner~y2009m11d28-Brunching-at-Magnolia-Cafe-vegetarian-style

2 comments:

Garima said...

Wohoo... You go girl!!!

Alefiyah said...

That is awesome !